December 17, 2010

My first blogging experience (මගේ පළමු බ්ලොග් අත්දැකීම)

Hello friends,

It has been one of my dreams to start writing a blog since I got to know about this concept about one and a half years ago. Due to some reason or the other, realizing my wish continued postponing. So,after all, here I am, Lakshitha Chathuranga, currently an undergraduate in the department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering, University of Moratuwa, writing my very first blog post with great delight.
 As I believe, "Blogging" is a really attractive hobby for any internet user. It can be considered as a good solution to re-establish the habits of reading and writing in the young generation. On the other hand, blogging is far more useful than just idling in a social networking site. I have also been following some blogs of my friends frequently, before the idea of a "my own blog" came into my mind. It is just the beginning and I hope to continue writing as frequently as I can. Since I am a new comer to blogging, I really appreciate your comments.

I will be using this blog to share my thoughts and knowledge on various aspects. I intend to write on diverse  topics ranging from subject matters such as technology, mathematics to more pleasing counterparts such as cinema,music and life. Simply, I will be writing on anything that I find interesting. Not only knowledge but also feelings and day to day experiences will be shared openly for the goodness of all fellow readers. Something that I firmly believe is that life is there not to be owned privately, but to be shared and enjoyed.

The posts will not always be in English. As I am really fond of Sinhala blogging as well, some Sinhala blog posts will also be there once in a while if you visit my "Paradise". A paradise is a place where you can experience the beauty of life. People in a paradise get together so often to get nourished by each others' lives. They express their thoughts so genuinely so that they are bonded by an eternal friendship.

So, my dear friends, it is with great enthusiasm that I invite you all to be a part of my paradise!!!

Thank you very much for reading!

4 comments:

Indika said...

Wish you all da very best for your new Blog bro!!!!

Lakshitha Chathuranga said...

@Indika: Thanks bro!

මනෝධ්‍ය ලක්මාල් සමරවීර said...

එලකිරි මචං .....ඔහොම යං... උබ හැමදාම වෙනසකට කැමති හන්ද මේ උබේ උත්සාහය අමුතුම වැඩකට කියල මම හිතනව.....ඒකට උබට සියලු ශක්තිය ලැබෙන්න කියල මුලු හදවතින්ම ප්‍රර්තනා කරනව.....

Lakshitha Chathuranga said...

@ලක්මාල්: උඹ කිව්වෙ මොකද්ද කියල මේ මහ රෑ නිදිමතේ හරියටම තේරුනේ නැතත්, උඹේ ප්‍රාර්ථනාවට බොහොම ස්තූතියි මචෝ :-D